Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.
I enjoy reading nonfiction books about animals. Below are ten books I've really enjoyed reading about animals in recent years.
1. Animals in Translation: Using the Mysteries of Autism to Decode Animal Behavior by Temple Grandin
2. Alex & Me: How a Scientist and a Parrot Discovered a Hidden World of Animal Intelligence—and Formed a Deep Bond in the Process by Irene M. Pepperberg
3. Wesley the Owl: The Remarkable Love Story of an Owl and His Girl by Stacey O'Brien
4. The Parrot Who Owned Me: The Story of a Relationship by Joanna Burger
5. Cat Daddy: What the World's Most Incorrigible Cat Taught Me About Life, Love, and Coming Clean by Jackson Galaxy
6. Grayson by Lynne Cox
7. Pack of Two: The Intricate Bond Between People and Dogs by Caroline Knapp
8 The Elephant Whisperer by Lawrence Anthony
9. The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill: A Love Story . . . with Wings by Mark Bittner
10. Making the Rounds with Oscar: The Inspirational Story of a Doctor, His Patients and a Very Special Cat by Dr. David Dosa
Please share with me a few of your favorite nonfiction books about animals in the comment section below as I'm always on the look out for good books!!