Monday, June 25, 2018

8 Memoirs Written By Women With Unconventional Careers

Memoirs aren't something I've read a lot of in recent years. Sure I've read a few in recent years, but I seem to recall reading memoirs and biographies more in my younger years.

Interestingly enough, I came across an article on Electric Literature's website titled, 8 Memoirs By Women With Unconventional Jobs by Vikki Warner, that had me curious to learn which books I'd discover about women with unconventional careers. 

Let's just say that all eight memoirs sound like awesome ones to read. I will be adding several of them to my ever growing reading wishlist.

So click on the above link to find out for yourself which memoirs made the list.

2 comments:

  1. An intriguing list of memoirs because it is about doing stuff and overcoming barriers instead of recovering from trauma. Both are good for memoirs but lately I am up for the overcoming barriers type.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm in need of the overcoming barrier type of memoirs too!

      Delete