Thursday, November 6, 2014

Big Girls Do It On Christmas by Jasinda Wilder

Erotica Short Story
Today is the first day of the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon, a holiday themed read-a-thon, that I had fun participating in last year!! I'm so glad this holiday themed read-a-thon is back again this year!! 

To kick off the Ho-Ho-Ho Read-A-Thon, I chose to start reading a Christmas themed short story from the 'Big Girls Do It' series this morning titled Big Girls Do It On Christmas by Jasinda Wilder at midnight!! I just couldn't wait to start participating!! 

Big Girls Do It On Christmas is an erotica short story approximately 14 pages in length. I finished reading it in about 25 minutes!  As a side note, I was able to download a free copy of Big Girls Do It On Christmas from Amazon to my Kindle, but this in no way affects the thoughts expressed in my review as follows below. 

I enjoyed reading Big Girls Do It On Christmas quite a bit. Since it is a short story, I hate to give away any spoilers... So, suffice it to say, Big Girls Do It On Christmas deals with Christmas and sex!! I only wish the story was a little bit longer length. 

I'm giving Big Girls Do It On Christmas a rating of 6.5 stars out of 10 stars. 

Yay, one Christmas themed read and review done!! Hopefully, I'll read another five to six more holiday themed reads before this read-a-thon is complete!! 

Until my next post, happy reading!!

4 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was Christmas version of this series. I got two books for free on my Nook from this series. I have yet to read them. 14 pages long sounds perfect for me when I just want a "quickie" ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, "quickies" are fun reads... Be aware that this Christmas one does contain spoilers if you haven't read any of the books yet!!

      Delete
    2. That's good to know. Have you tead the other books?

      Delete
    3. I've read the 1st three books in the series... Here's my post: http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2012/11/jasinda-wilder-author-spotlight.html

      Delete