Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Four Movies to Rediscover as Audiobooks!!

I love promoting audiobooks, especially now that I've become a huge audiobook fan the past couple of years. I found an article on The Christian Science website titled 4 movies to rediscover as audiobooks by Rochelle O'Gorman. 

Interestingly enough, the first audiobook mentioned in O'Gorman's article is Breakfast At Tiffany's by Truman Capote and is narrated by Michael C. Hall. It just so happens that I listened to this particular audiobook earlier this year and thought it was well narrated by Michael C. Hall! 

If you're interested in listening to audiobooks and have enjoyed watching movies that were adapted from books, then you may enjoy rediscovering the movie version through listening to the audiobook version as well!

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment