Friday, April 18, 2014

Friday Finds #32

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


Believe or not, I have not purchased any new books this week to add to my 'to my reading' stack. However, I've added my a few titles to my reading wishlist as follows:

1. Stitch 'n Bitch: The Knitter's Handbook by Debbie Stoller

2. The Chicks with Sticks Guide to Knitting: Learn to Knit with more than 30 Cool, Easy Patterns by Nancy Queen and Mary Ellen O'Connell

3. Knitting For Dummies by Allen, Tracy Barr & Shannon Okey

4. Knitting Patterns For Dummies by Kristi Porter

I just started knitting two weeks ago and am taking a free knitting class at a local knitting, crochet, and quilting store. I'm loving life as a newbie knitter!! I've attend three classes so far and find the instructor to be an excellent one. She's really patient and great at explaining how to knit, along with answering questions I have. I'm also enjoying the interaction with the other women in the class as well. There's nothing like meeting a friendly group of new people.

No comments:

Post a Comment