Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Book Recommendations For Dog Lovers!!

Roxy
I love all animals, but especially dogs!! 

There are two dogs in my life that have captured my heart.... Koko and Roxy, two very sweet and loving Pomeranian dogs. They bring an abundance of joy and love into this world and to all who know them. 

So, if you are a dog lover like me, then you may enjoy the following article I discovered on Oprah.com titled 17 Books For Dog Lovers!! I discovered 16 new book titles about dogs that I look forward to exploring further.

Koko
So, which books about dogs have you read and would recommend to other readers? 

I enjoyed reading The Art of Racing in the Rain by Garth Stein earlier this year and LOVED this novel! I highly recommend reading this book if you haven't read it already.

No comments:

Post a Comment