Saturday, December 23, 2023

New to Me Little Free Library in San Ramon, California!!

 


Yesterday afternoon, my husband and I visited three different Little Free Libraries locally. One of them was a new to us Little Free Library that was already packed to the gills with a plethora of books. Most of the books were geared towards youngsters with a few adult books available for trade.

It's amazing how many Little Free Libraries keep popping up in our area. I can remember when there weren't too many of them around a decade ago.

Have you found any new LFLs lately? 

4 comments:

  1. What a cute one! There's hardly any by me...at least I've only found a few. I'll have to look harder. Hope you have a Merry Christmas! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas to you as well and have a happy, healthy 2024, Lark!

      P. S. There is a LFL app for the smartphone that we use and it comes in handy when one is out and about! We love finding them when we are day tripping, traveling, etc.

      Delete
  2. I do love these little free libraries. What a wonderful idea somebody had!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful indeed. I wish I saw more of the Little Free Pantries around too.

      Delete