Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Mathom House Books in San Clemente, California

Mathom House Books Storefront
Mathom House Books is an awesome bookstore filled with new and used books in San Clemente, California! My hubby and I stopped by for a visit to the Mathom House Books storefront on our way down to see my parents for my dad's birthday and it's a fun bookstore to visit!

Mathom House Books is located in a strip mall just off the 5 Freeway, making it easy to find this bookstore. There is also ample free parking located steps away from Mathom House Books

I found staff members to be very friendly and knowledgeable. I'd visit this store regularly, if I lived closer. In addition to the friendly staff, the shelves are filled to the brim with awesome books to read. 

During my visit to Mathom House Books, I also noticed that they had a special promotion. Buy three used books and receive the fourth used book free. I don't know if this is a promotion that is ongoing or if it is a limited time special. If you're an avid reader like me, then receiving a free book is a good thing and would keep me coming in on a regular basis.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment